Sunday, September 12, 2010

Training Log: Supplemental

Been off since Wednesday. Soreness and irregularity (of the intestinal kind). Not sure what it is. Tried milk of magnesia and a fibre supplement, only provided limited results.

30 minutes stretching yesterday. I can find time to stretch 30 minutes every day. Sitting, lying down - the opportunities are abundant. In fact, I'm going to do some right now.

Didn't even notice...my hands are fucking killing me. Using the 150 lbs heavy grip and the pain is centered on the bottom two knuckles when I try to close them. Might be from the wrist flexions on Wednesday.

Also, I feel really charged for some reason. The strangest things can set it off: sunshine, exhaustion... who knows? Now all I need is an outlet. Like a good workout;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home